Born to do Math 67 – Looks
Scott Douglas Jacobsen & Rick Rosner
July 1, 2017
[Beginning of recorded material]
Rick Rosner: Everyone, as they’re trying to feel out their place, has hot on hot as the safest bet. So, people don’t know what they’re doing yet. When people get older, you can call it “settling” or “becoming more sophisticated” or some combination plus some other stuff.
Where people learn to value other stuff than pure hotness or coolness, they learn the purely hot or cool may be nightmares. Also, there is also what makes being hot or being cool is something that needs to be taken back to a demonstration of reproductive health.
The more physical features that replicate reflect other features that represent reproductive fitness too. If you look at butts, and other things that look like them, then they can look like an amalgam monster of reproductive health.
There are fractal theories of patterns that are repeated in people, where those repetitions in shapes over and over on their body might be more beautiful than someone who doesn’t have that, which is semi-BS.
[End of recorded material]
American Television Writer
Scott Douglas Jacobsen
Editor-in-Chief, In-Sight Publishing
Endnotes Four format points for the session article:
- Bold text following “Scott Douglas Jacobsen:” or “Jacobsen:” is Scott Douglas Jacobsen & non-bold text following “Rick Rosner:” or “Rosner:” is Rick Rosner.
- Session article conducted, transcribed, edited, formatted, and published by Scott.
- Footnotes & in-text citations in the interview & references after the interview.
- This session article has been edited for clarity and readability.
- American Psychological Association. (2010). Citation Guide: APA. Retrieved from http://www.lib.sfu.ca/system/files/28281/APA6CitationGuideSFUv3.pdf.
- Humble, A. (n.d.). Guide to Transcribing. Retrieved from http://www.msvu.ca/site/media/msvu/Transcription%20Guide.pdf.
In-Sight Publishing and In-Sight: Independent Interview-Based Journal by Scott Douglas Jacobsen is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.in-sightjournal.com and www.rickrosner.org.
© Scott Douglas Jacobsen, Rick Rosner, and In-Sight Publishing and In-Sight: Independent Interview-Based Journal 2012-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Scott Douglas Jacobsen, Rick Rosner, and In-Sight Publishing and In-Sight: Independent Interview-Based Journal with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.